Jessica writes, I need help! I am going to New York in a couple of weeks and need comfortable shoes to wear walking around all day but still want to be stylish.
Most of the shoes I've found so far are either too athletic that with a skirt it looks odd. Or, they're too cute and will probably kill my feet after a few hours of walking. I'm hoping for some options under $150 but if there are a fabulous pair for more I'm game!
Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated! Thanks.
1. Aerosoles Gasoline ($69) in 4 colors
2. Privo by Clarks Polar Lake ($75) in 6 colors
3. Skechers Bikers Surreal ($48 on sale) in 4 colors
4. Walking Cradles Faith ($63 on sale)
5. Merrell Allegro ($80)
6. Aerosoles Chlosing Time ($40 - $50) in 4 colors
7. Privo by Clarks Mickie ($70) in 3 colors
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.