Apr 19, 2011 10:06 AM
Whitney wrote, "I love these shoes. But they don't come in my size, an 11 or the European equivalent a 43. I love that they are not too high wedges and they aren't platforms. Also I've seen some that come in suede but don't really like that fabric on shoes. My budget is about $200. Thanks!"
Hey Whitney, Robin here, and I feel you on how hard it is to find the right shoe when your feet are a little bigger than average. Here are some options that are pretty close (and conveniently under budget!). Hopefully one of them is right for you!
1. Seychelles Greatest Hits Wedge ($95)
2. Jessica Simpson Guru Sandal ($75)
3. Enzo Angiolini 'Nifties' Sandal ($60)
4. Wanted Grace Wedge Sandal ($49) available in silver
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Palm Sandal ($98)
6. Aerosoles Plushed Velvet T-Strap Sandal ($79)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!