Mar 15, 2011 9:55 AM
Kira S. wrote, "I love you guys! I found the most amazing dress and need help finding stylish yet (somewhat) comfortable shoes to go with it - as well as accessories. I usually wear wedged heels because I feel more confident and stable in them but I also want to be sure the outfit is styled right. Anything will be better than the standard black sandals I have in my closet now. Thanks, Kira Here is a link to the dress. (The side view is what makes the dress wow.)"
Oooh, smokin' hot dress, Kira! With something so overtly lacy and feminine, we think it would be awesome to do a harder-edged shoe: A block heel, wedge, spike or something like that. We've picked out nine shoes for you to pair that AllSaints Julia dress with... Hope you like 'em, let us know!
1. Matiko Ankle-Strap Heels ($30 on sale)
2. Kimchi Blue Suede Block Pumps ($39 on sale, in 4 colors)
3. ASOS HAVEN Block Heel Suede Platform Sandals ($170)
4. Steve Madden Women's Brigitt Wedge Pumps ($130)
5. Luxury Rebel Women's Whoopi Pumps ($204, in 2 colors)
6. Joe's Jeans Princess Wedges ($230, in 2 colors)
7. Lark Grey Knotted Sandals ($145)
8. Vince Camuto Missie Studded Leather Stiletto Pumps ($118)
9. (Not pictured) Mia Trapeze Wedges ($69 on sale, in 2 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!