Feb 4, 2013 11:05 AM
Shelley wrote: "Im in a wedding and the bride picked rose gold as the color of heels for us to wear. As if finding that color isn't hard enough. The only ones i seem to find are cheap and uncomfortale or close to $500. I want them to last and not hurt, but not on that huge budget."
As much as I'd like to go on a tirade against the bride of this wedding, for making her maids find rose gold-colored shoes, I won't. (see how tactful I am?) Instead, Shelley, I managed to suss out ten pairs of heels in the required hue, ranging from $35 to $328. A lot of these are on sale, so snap 'em up quick. Also, never underestimate the power of a good high heel insole and strap cushions to make a cheaper shoe more comfortable!
1. Caparros Charmaine Peep-Toe Satin Pumps ($35 on sale)
2. Ivanka Trump Halley Sandals ($140)
3. Kate Spade New York Sally Sandals ($328)
4. J. Renee Kaylee Pumps ($60 on sale)
5. Vince Camuto Joliee Dress Sandals ($139)
6. Badgley Mischka Guinevere Slingback Sandals (from $77 on sale, depending on size)
7. Michael Antonio Women's Loveme-Met Pump ($49)
8. Badgley Mischka Walda Sandals ($175 on sale)
9. Badgley Mischka Salsa Pumps ($210)
10. Ivanka Trump Alan Sandals ($54 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Janetor here: I may spend my days wearing yoga pants and T-shirts, chasing a frenetic toddler and two cats, but I dearly love fashion and pride myself on never paying full price for clothes, shoes, or accessories. Ping me if you're seeking out formal wear, plus-size fashions, or beauty products - or if you just want to discuss the latest season of Downton Abbey or Doctor Who over a pitcher of sangria and some nachos.