Jun 14, 2011 10:40 AM
Danielle M. wrote: "Hi Outblush! You guys helped me find shoes a few months ago for my October wedding in Scotland and I need your help again! I'm wearing the Watters Escalante gown in cream/champagne but my neckline will be a little higher to keep the girls in. I cannot find jewelry that I'm in love with and would like to stay away from traditional pearls, if possible. For a necklace, I like the idea of a pendant and having some color in there (I'm wearing dark purple shoes). As for earrings, I prefer stud, but will consider a pair with a slight dangle. My budget is $200 total. Thanks! Danielle"
Hi Danielle - GORGEOUS dress! Since it already has a embroidered lace bodice, we thought keeping the jewelry more on the simple side with rich purple hues would set it off perfectly. Hope you like our choices below, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
The Dress: Watters Escalante Gown
1. Kate Spade New York Gumdrops Studs ($38)
2. 14k White Gold Amethyst Earrings ($43 on sale)
3. 1.75 cttw 14K Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver Genuine Round Amethyst Pendant ($100 on sale)
4. The Limited Purple Emerald Drop Earrings ($30)
5. Ice.com 2 3/8 Carat Amethyst Sterling Silver Pendant w/ Chain ($95)
6. Sorrelli "Violet Eyes" Purple Crystal Sparkling Button Earrings ($31)
7. Sorrelli "Violet Eyes" Purple Crystal Royal Garden Bib Style Necklace ($119)
8. Sterling Silver Amethyst Earrings ($100)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.