Jan 17, 2011 9:59 AM
Allison wrote, "I'm on the search for a comfy, cozy, fabulous pair of pj pants. You'd think that would be easy, no? No is right! I don't want to spend more than $40 (all my Anthro fav's are $50 at least). I'd love a pretty vintage-y floral print or something else fun/quirky. I don't want anything to frilly nor do I want a plain jane solid-just something in the middle that I can lounge around in. Thanks gals!"
1. DKNY Cherry-Print Pajamas ($29 on sale)
2. Soma Romantic Personality PJ Cameo Pants ($22 on sale)
3. Eddie Bauer Lightweight Cotton Flannel Pajama Pants ($25 on sale, in 3 prints)
4. Soma Classic Personality PJ Border Paisley Pants ($45)
5. D'lish 'Goodnight Kisses' Pajama Pants ($20 on sale)
6. Cyberjammies Paradise Heather Stripe Pj Pants ($34)
7. Soma Chic Personality PJ Lace Print Pants ($22 on sale)
8. Pour Moi? Bardot Satin Trousers ($22 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!