Jun 18, 2012 11:24 AM
Kaitlin writes: "My favorite holiday is coming up, 4th of July! I'm going to a lake house and I couldn't be more excited. But I need a cute American bathing suit and a good coverup or something equally as USA/Flag/Patriotic themed to wear the day of. I've been looking and haven't had much luck. Can you help?"
Hey, Kaitlin! Not only are all of these suits and cover-ups red, white, and/or blue, they're all made in the USA (with the exception of the top for number 6), for a double whammy of patriotism! Have a fabulous 4th!
1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Ruffle Empire Waist Knit Dress Cover Up ($60)
2. American Apparel Nylon Tricot Bandeau Swimsuit ($32)
3. Betsey Johnson Halter Ruffle Striped Bow Bikini Top and Bottoms ($88 each)
4. Tommy Bahama Boyfriend Shirt Cover-Up ($68)
5. American Apparel Tank Dress ($36)
6. Ralph Lauren Blue Tankini Top & Bottoms ($147)
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Field Stripe One Piece Swimsuit ($151)
8. Ralph Lauren Blue Label Ricky American-Flag Bikini Top ($65) and American-Flag Hipster Bottom ($47)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Mitchy here: I'd be happy to never put on another pair of pants. What this means for you is that I love all kinds of dress shopping - especially cute patterned dresses and party dresses. I also love colorful apparel and jewelry as well as vintage-styled home decor. Other things I don't usually put on resumes: expert cat wrangler, road tripper, and connoisseur of bad movies.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.