Aug 30, 2010 9:26 AM
Taylor writes: I recently bought the wonderful light brown oxford heels from J. Crew the only problem is I can't really think of many outfits that would go with them. I want to wear them to work and in my normal life as well. Any ideas?
Hi Taylor! Great buy on the oxfords - they are a hip item this fall. I put together four outfits that would look great with the shoes. I tried to think of items most women have in their closet - wool or tweed work trousers, button down shirts, jeans, etc.. So hopefully you'll have similar stuff and can play with what you have to make up fabulous ensembles.
1. Ann Taylor Ruffle Font Button Down Shirt ($78)
2. Anthropologie Falling Folds Trousers ($118)
3. Vero Moda Ditsy Floral Chiffon Blouse ($42)
4. Nanette Lepore 'Top Secret' Skirt ($248)
5. Walter Linen-Blend Shift Dress ($134)
6. Vanessa Bruno Skinny Leather Belt ($48)
7. Perfect Plaid Tights ($18)
8. Banana Republic Scoopneck Tunic ($70)
9. Citizens of Humanity Amber Jeans ($189)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.