Apr 5, 2011 10:34 AM
Hey Outblush! I am in desperate need of help. I've been looking for the perfect pair of oxford booties for this spring/summer. I've been searching and searching on the web but nothing seems to fit the budget however, this pair is PERFECT, from the color to the heel size. Every detail is gorgeous.Sadly, I'm a shopper on a budget and I cant afford something that expensive right now. Something around $50 is great. This task was to difficult for me so I just knew i had to go you guys! Thank you kindly :)
We happen to have an ever growing of on the cheap oxfords, so lending a helping hand seemed like second nature. If the Kimchi Blue Wooden Heel Oxford Shoes ($78, #1) can't be the ones, then ... *drumroll*
2. RJ Girl Women's Beliuma Oxford ($48)
3. Avenue Ava Oxford Bootie ($17, currently unavailable)
4. Seychelles Mercury Oxford ($50)
5. Envy Bonita Lace-Up Ankle Bootie ($35)
6. Rocket Dog Screwball Oxford ($32-$44)
7. Fossil Tamiko Heels ($84, no longer on sale)
8. ALDO Fradette Shoes ($45)
Get your booties on.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!