Laura writes: "I've finally mustered the courage to purchase over-the-knee boots for Fall 2013. I'm looking for heeled, suede options in tan/beige. I found the perfect pairs but one is $750 and the other is from last season, I think, and completely sold out. Help! Do y'all know of any affordable, nice-looking options? I've exhausted the InterWebs, but if anyone can find them, it's Outblush."
Talk about pressure - but I think I've found some affordable and incredibly stylish options. A good over-the-knee boot in genuine suede will run you around $500, as you noticed in your search. So in order to achieve this look, I opted for faux.
1. Beige Suede Platform Stiletto Heel Over the Knee ($30)
2. Over the Knee High Heel Slouch Round Toe Faux Suede Casual Mid-Calf Boots ($29)
3. Beston Wilona-3 ($60)
4. Michael Antonio Halpern ($60)
5. Over the Knee Faux Suede Steel Tube Boots ($33)
6. Over-the-Knee Skyscraper Heel Suede Boots ($95)
7. Glaze by Adi Over-the-Knee Microsuede Boots ($43)
Jasmin here: I enjoy the simple things in life - sunny days, adorable kittens, and catching a great sale. Lucky for you, I have a keen eye for discounts and an even better sense of fashion, so combine the two and I'm your fairy-personal-shopper. Let's make your closet envy-worthy.