Jun 21, 2012 11:45 AM
Mariah writes: "I need new ideas for summer clothes and accessories, as well as new ideas for comfortable summer shoes! Can you guys help me out? I'm a fan of bright colors, but I tend to stay away from rompers and tube tops. Thanks so much!"
Hey, Mariah - It was a pretty broad request, so I tried my best to give you a little taste of some of the best clothes and accessories. It's great that you're into bright colors because they are everywhere this summer. I hope some of these pieces work into your wardrobe to give it the summery boost you're after. Enjoy!
1. Gap Contrast Stripe Tank ($23)
2. Banana Republic Heritage Silk Ruffle Shirt ($80)
3. Old Navy Lightweight Button-Front Tank ($15 on sale)
4. bebe Multi Stripe Mix Media Tunic ($48 on sale)
5. AE Skinny Bermuda ($40)
6. Lucky Riley Colorful Denim Shorts ($70)
7. Forever 21 Ditsy Bow Dress ($15)
8. Gap Colorblock Tank Dress ($60)
9. Naturalizer Panya ($79)
10. Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan Air Catalina ($168)
11. Ray-Ban 2140 Original Wayfarer ($160)
12. Kate Spade Sunny Hills Ellie ($228)
13. 7 Hills Neon Fabric Woven Belt ($32)
14. Spun by Subtle Luxury Watercolor Leopard ($48)
Robin here:I have an obsession with all things glittery, sparkly and glam, even though I tend to spend most of my time in jeans or gym clothes. If I'm not shopping or working out, I'm planning a social gathering of some sort, ranging from a Big Lebowski Bash or a Stitch 'n' Bitch to an Evening of Cocktails and Crudités. Ask me about fitness, crafts, fashion, makeup, hostess gifts, good tunes or my ultimate shopping victory: size 12 rhinestone and spike studded pumps for Vegas.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.