Dec 5, 2011 11:49 AM
Jeni writes, "Absolutely in love with this site so when it came to searching for the perfect shoes for my sister's upcoming wedding in Seattle, I knew exactly where to turn. As one of the bridesmaids for her wedding, I am looking for the perfect navy blue pump/heel for her Seattle wedding. My sister and the groom are a really fun and classy couple, so I am looking for something to add a little pop but still be elegant. I am looking for a shoe under $150. Any suggestions???"
Pffffaaww... Asking us for suggestions is like asking Willy Wonka if he has any chocolate. We will gladly protect your status on the best dressed list your sis' wedding. You asked (so nicely, too!) and you shall receive.
Sheen and shine goes a long way. Consider these satin or patent options:
1. KG Haille Peep Toe Court Shoes ($140, only be available in black now - apologies)
2. Butter Cruz Peep-Toe Pump ($156)
3. Isola Wisteria Pump ($150)
4. Calvin Klein Colette Platform Pump ($139)
Rosettes and flower details add instant "pop" are super flirty for weddings!
5. Rsvp Jaceline Peep-Toe Pumps ($63)
6. Bandolino Jillie Peep-Toe Platform Pump ($38)
7. Unlisted Natural Glow Pumps ($60)
8. Lovely People Lennon Platform Pumps ($120)
Glam platforms give you a style edge. Feeling sweet? Throw on some bows.
9. Paris Hilton Destiny Platform Pumps ($95)
10. Madeline Gabean Glitter Pump ($60)
11. Michael Antonio Ladina Bow Pumps ($50)
12. STRUT Metal Heel Platform Shoes ($100)
Cashmere: When I'm not scouring the internet for treats, I'm eating the museum world whole. I'm clutch in finding design smart home decor, artful oddities, and antique's roadshow miscellany. If you have a pet that you want to shower with gifts, call on me. Put your search for a statement piece to an end; from quirky hats to art jewelry--I'm your girl.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.