Feb 2, 2012 12:00 PM
MODG writes: This is like one of the most popular pins on pinterest. We need to recreate this look for less. Finding the top that isn't cropped and sort of slouchy cool is like impossible. Help a sister.
PS. If you haven't discovered MODG's blog yet, do so now. We're wish we could hire her to write every single post on our site but we'll settle for reading her hilarious anecdotes on her blog here.
Dear MODG, this was a joint effort. A couple of us scoured the interwebs for some suitable replicas of the insanely priced inspiration outfit you sent in.
Side note: We (we=Magzilla) wrote this during the one and only time we (still Magzilla) get to do anything during the day thanks to a forever awake 2-year-old and a breastfeeding, anti-napping 3-month-old. So in regards to your most recently blogged question, you will soon make time to get dressed in the mornings before G wakes up so you can actually wear this bitchin' outfit.
1. Vince Crew Neck Linen Sweater ($175)
2. Vince Slouch Sweater ($245)
3. Longline Lightweight Sweater ($12)
4. Textured Long Sleeve V-Neck ($43)
5. Dolman Knit Top ($18)
6. Caroline Rose Stretch Knit Wide-Leg Pants ($130)
7. Feelin Fine Palazzo Pant ($108)
8. So Low Linen Fold Over Pants ($86)
9. Multi Row Crystal Stretch Bracelet (stacked) ($68 for one)
10. Murval Zoe Studded Sueded Hobo Handbag ($74)
11. Steve Madden Btaylor Large Tote ($61)
12. Volatile Hollywood Studded Hobo Bag ($60)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.