Aug 24, 2011 10:19 AM
Janel writes, Hey guys! So I am going to Las Vegas for the first time in a few weeks, and we're planning on going out to the really nice clubs. I want to find a dress to go out in...I'm only able to find dresses that are way too revealing, to work, or a wedding. Thing is, I am a size 10-12, so wearing those short, almost revealing dresses is not an option. Would you be able to help me out with some ideas, probably around $100 or less? Thanks!
Hey Janel, Robin here. You're going to have a blast on your trip. Here are a few options that don't show too much skin but still have some Vegas-appropriate glitz. For the more plain dresses, add some punch with oversize sparkly accessories to make them feel more special. Enjoy your trip to Sin City!
1. Calvin Klein Sequin Embellished Cowl Neck Dress ($100 on sale)
2. Jessica Simpson Single Drape Sleeve Mini Dress ($98)
3. Wyatt Brown Double V Neck Leopard Dress ($85)
4. BCBGeneration Short Ruffle Front Dress ($88)
5. YOOX Killah Dress ($79)
6. Lumiani Chelsea Sleeveless Rhinestone Dress ($95)
7. Calvin Klein Sequin Embellished Tank Dress ($79 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!