Mandy writes: "Hi Ladies! I am in a pinch and desperately need your help! My boss is having a 60's themed wine party in two weeks. I've picked out this dress to wear. Now I have to tackle which shoes and jewelry to wear! I am willing to spend around $100, but I do want to be able to wear the shoes and jewelry again without looking like I'm stuck in the 60's. Thanks so much for your help! :)"
Purr, kitty. Purr.
1. Accessories Boutique Square Bangle in Black ($5)
2. House of Harlow 1960 Starburst Button Earrings ($30)
3. LC Lauren Conrad Mary Jane Wedges ($49)
4. Bellissima Small Mustard Tokyo Cabochon Embellished Cuff ($40)
5. Cleo Beaded Necklace ($15)
6. Steve Madden Traisie Pump ($75)
7. Vintage Ladies Night Bag ($35)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard-core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.