Aug 7, 2012 11:54 AM
M writes: "Help! My sister is getting married in April 2013 and needs all the help she can get looking for blush or charcoal bridesmaid dresses that are tasteful/romantic under $200 - she is classy chic and her wedding dress is strapless with a sweetheart top and well... its a 'lot' of dress. Please help a sister out."
Girl, we've got your back. And a selection of dresses. We offered up six selections for each color option you gave us. And with the exception of the Joielle dress (which is, of course our favorite), they all fit in the budget.
1. Sequin Hearts Lace Illusion Dress ($69)
2. Lilianna Strapless Drape Dress with Lace Waist ($70)
3. Looking Like a Million Bucks Dress ($80)
4. Donna Morgan Ruched Chiffon Dress ($158)
5. ML Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids Ruched Strapless Cationic Chiffon Dress ($188)
6. JS Collections Strapless Dress ($168)
7. Calvin Klein Strapless Ruched Jersey Dress ($118)
8. Dorothy Perkins V-Neck Scuba Dress ($69)
9. Plenty by Tracy Reese Space Dyed Jersey Surplice Dress ($187)
10. Joielle Chiffon Dress with Flower on Draped Bodice ($280) Let's hope it goes on sale.
11. Ruby Rox Crochet Lace Dress ($69)
12. J.Crew Evie Dress ($120 on sale)
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!