Amanda writes: I am engaged! Wahoo! My sweet fiancee is only three inches taller than me. I'm having trouble finding a cute, non-frumpy, flat/sandle that would be appropriate for a June wedding (everything will be indoors, but my dress is super formal). Help! Any suggestions?
Congrats Amanda! How exciting! Robin here, and as a tall woman myself, I understand the appeal of a nice kitten heel. These shoes are all 2" or shorter, but one little thing to remember is that if your husband-to-be (weee!) is planning on wearing dress shoes, he'll have a bit of a heel too, so feel free to look beyond just flats.
1. Circa Joan & David Badge ($69)
2. Nine West Frenuous ($64 on sale)
3. Juicy Couture Anita ($200 on sale)
4. Tahari Valerie ($89)
5. Valentino Rosette T-Strap Sandal ($595)
6. Steve Madden Vegaas Sandal ($45)
7. Kate Spade Mattie ($190 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!