Nicole writes: Dear Personal Shopper,
I love this feature and Outblush in general! I was introduced years ago by a coworker and I've followed the site ever since. Now though, I need your help. I'm in love with these shoes but the price hurts my heart. I was hoping you could help me find something similar.
1. I wear a size 7 1/2
2. My maximum budget is $150 (for something incredibly fabulous) but I'd like to go lower if possible.
3. It's not for an event...just my own vanity. :)
4. It's just a gift to myself.
5. What I love about these shoes is their gorgeous simplicity. I can just picture them going with almost anything.
6. I prefer shoes with the darker finish. I'm flexible on the straps.
Thank you soooo much!
Phew, Nicole. This was incredibly challenging. Despite the fact that we're in the height of summer, there are very few sandals out there like you're seeking, and the few I found that seemed right are already sold out. If you're willing to spend more than the $200 these beauties cost, you have options, but that seems foolish. My personal recommendation would be to find a place to cut back a little - for me, its my coffee shop visits - so you can go a bit over budget to get just what you want. However, here are a few options. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, hopefully you find a reason to treat yourself to a great pair of shoes. - Robin
1. Banana Republic Molly Wooden Wedge Sandal ($98)
2. Juicy Couture Dominica Wedge Sandal ($115 on sale) *This comes in other colors, but most are still full price at $195.
3. Joe's Jeans Bliss Wedge Sandal ($100) in 4 colors
4. OTBT Brookfield Slide Sandal ($125)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!