Jun 1, 2012 10:50 AM
Eva writes: "I need some suggestions please! I recently just graduated from College and I am going on a trip to NYC! I need some fab summer outfits but I am having a hard time finding things to incorporate in my wardrobe when I travel. I am looking for the perfect linen pants but since i am full figured and petite, its extra difficult for me to find something stylish, affordable and fit. I wear a size 18 US and also petite if possible. Do you have any suggestions for me? My budget for the perfect linen parts are between $50 to $100. If you have any questions, please let me know."
Ah, the ultimate summer staple! There's nothing better than slipping on a pair of breathable linen pants to get you through the sweltering heat of July. They're so crisp and cool you feel like you're on vacation - oh, wait, you will be on vacation, you lucky duck! Go the dressed-up route with a structured waistband, or do a laid-back look with a drawstring waist. Don't worry, Eva, your jeans will never know!
1. Linen & Cotton Stretch Full-Leg Trousers
($89). A more streamlined fit in a linen-cotton blend for extra support.
2. Evans Stone Textured Linen Mix Pants ($50). A fitted option.
3. Knit-Waist Linen-Blend Pants ($79).
4. Women's Petite Fit 2 Linen Cotton Wide Leg Pants ($65). The quintessential linen pant.
5. Natural Linen Rayon Pants ($20 on sale). These are not petite, but for twenty bucks they're worth taking to a tailor to have hemmed.