Leslie writes: "Hi! I could use your help. I visit your site daily. It is the first website I go to once I get home and can relax after work. I know you occasionally help people out when they are looking for different things. I'm hoping you'd be willing to take on my issue. I'm getting married in a month in a very low key ceremony and then we are going out to dinner in downtown Denver. Now, I LOVED this dress with these shoes. I ordered it but it turns out the dress didn't appreciate my butt. I was wondering if you could find sometime similar for my wedding. I'd like to avoid the traditional "white" dress and do something more fun and colorful but still white and "springy"
If you can offer any suggestions I would be so thankful. Again, the wedding is in a month so I have very little time. I'd like to keep the dress under $150. Thanks so much."
1. Clover Canyon Floral-Print Crepe and Silk Dress ($110)
2. Influence Zig Zag Tie Back Dress ($19)
3. Rainbow Peplum Dress ($49)
4. ASOS Darling Dress With Floral Print ($62)
5. ASOS SALON Floral Midi Prom Dress ($102)
6. Forever 21 Mirrored Floral Print Dress ($20)
7. Sunny April Purple Flower Shoe Clips ($15)
8. Chloe & Maddie Orange Crush Shoe Clips ($44)
9. Sammy Dress Flower Embellished Peep Toes ($20)
10. Bamboo Pamela02 Platform Flower Mary Janes ($30)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard-core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.