Feb 14, 2012 11:20 AM
Lauren writes: I'm attending a ball in a few months with this handsome fella and need to look like I know what I'm doing. My best friend who just happens to be the coolest person on the planet introduced me to theoutnet.com where I got this fantastic Badgley Mischka dress. Now that I've spent a fair chunk of change on the dress, I need to shoes for cheap. Ask the readers of Outblush to choose for me, please. I'll pay you in babysitting and frozen yogurt.
Aw, Lauren, you're so nice to recognize that your best friend is in fact the coolest person on the planet. I've found a few, more like a lot, of shoes for the readers to choose from. I couldn't quite find purple shoes that came close to your dress color but you seem like the kind of gal who wouldn't want purple shoes anyway (I know this because you told me over Skype two seconds ago). Hopefully you approve of my selections and the readers' choice.
1. Nine West Sharina Heels in Silver ($35)
2. Rhinestone Trimmed Silver Strappy Mid Heel Sandals ($30)
3. Jessica Simpson Weema Open-Toe Platform Pump ($98)
4. Michael Antonio Love Me - Turquoise Metallic Heels ($50)
5. G by Guess Craft Heels ($50)
6. Jane Norman Black Mesh Embellished Ankle Boots ($71)
7. Promise Shoes Danbury ($45)
8. Nine West Sharina Heels in Black ($35)
9. Black Glitterati Studded Trim Shoe Boots ($48)
10. Nina Elizana Mid Heel Sandal ($40)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.