Apr 26, 2011 8:30 AM
Laura Kate wrote: "Dear Outblush- I have been an enthusiastic reader! I always look forward to seeing what is new everyday. You have provided many great gifts! Now...I need your help. I am guest at a wedding on May 13th, which happens to be my birthday, and I need shoes!! I am wearing a black and white elegant cocktail dress. I would love to get 4" pumps...but here is the problem; my boyfriend and I are the exact same height. No girl wants to be taller than her boyfriend!! So I need a pair of great kitten heels or something under 3". Everything I have found have been hideous! I love shoes and this has been so hard! I need help! Please put me in some great shoes! Thank you from a very loyal reader! Laura Kate"
Hi Laura Kate, Janetor here! I'm a big fan of low heels myself, as I'm clumsy as all get-out and tend to end up with tons of bruises if I wear any heels higher than about 2.5". You didn't specify your budget or shoe size, so I kept it to shoes under $150 and available in a wide range of sizes. Many of these styles are also available in either black OR white, so you'll have more options. Enjoy, and happy early birthday!
1. Shoebox Kitten Heel Pumps ($75 on sale)
2. Vaneli Madora Pumps ($71 on sale, in 5 colors)
3. Enzo Angiolini Baila Pumps ($89, in 2 colors)
4. Vaneli Djalma Pumps ($70 on sale, in 4 colors)
5. J. Renee Alida Pumps ($95, in 5 colors)
6. Enzo Angiolini Broughan Slingbacks ($89, in 4 colors)
7. Bouquets Briar Pumps ($49 on sale, in 9 colors)
8. Touch Ups Dakin Pumps ($69, in 2 colors)
9. Pelle Moda Redmon Pumps ($145, in 4 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!