Sep 28, 2011 9:04 AM
Kim writes: Hi Outblush! I've seen you do a few laptop bag segments before, and I have yet another request. One of the in-season colors seems to be a fabulous teal, and I'm in love. My new winter coat is red, and it's a bit clashy with my current olive green laptop bag, which is OK because I'm bored with it already. I'm an on-call Systems Engineer, so my laptop tends to go everywhere with me. I filtered ebag's laptop stock by blue, and it's all this putrid baby blue. Perhaps you could help me source something to tote my 15" Macbook Pro and all of its accoutrements, inspired by this Kate Spade bag. What do you think? Teal and red seems unexpected and bold. But you're the experts! I'm also open to suggestions for other colors, as long as they're not boring black or brown. Have fun!
COLOR BONANZA!!! And I love it. It's so refreshing to have someone ask for something other than a dress that matches these shoes or some more f***ing boots. So instead of my usual six options, I celebrated with 9. Hope you find something that suits your fancy. -Magzilla
1. Fossil Maddox Flap in Spruce ($178)
2. Orla Kiely Oval Stem Print Classic Shoulder in Jade ($185)
3. Tumi Voyageur T-Pass in Sea ($175) Act super fast if you want this one.
4. Fiorelli Castello Large Flapover Shoulder Bag in Olive ($119) Yes it's Olive but it's so damn close to your inspiration bag I had to add it.
5. Melie Bianco Alyssa Slouchy Shoulder Bag in Peacock ($113)
6. Madewell Caravan Bag in Drill Khaki ($68)
7. Kailo Chic Women's Pleated Laptop Tote in Teal Leaf ($56)
8. Cesca Cross Body Bag in Cognac ($32)
9. Arton Crafts Brook Leather Handbag in Teal ($145)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!