Sep 13, 2010 9:47 AM
Carrie writes, "I've never been one to accessorize much, but I am recommitting with the recent purchase of several necklaces--the chunky, beady kind that get tangled easily. I think it's time to invest in a jewelry box and/or perhaps a structure of some sort to hang the necklaces on. Any ideas?"
Oh, do we have ideas. No one like to deal with the mess of tangled necklaces, so we're focusing on hanging options, which make a great display and stay neat. Check out Novica's collection of jewelry boxes, if you still want to explore that route.
1. The Three Piece Wall Mounted Jewelry Hangers ($100) by Louise Christ for Menu are pricey but oh-so-modern.
2. Nice, the Metal Tree Jewelry Holder ($29) at Iron Accents takes things literally.
3. Try the Three Little Bird Coat Hooks ($15) ... because a hook is a hook is a hook, honey.
4. We think the Flower Jewelry Stand ($15) is the prettiest type of this upright, in-line style.
5. Distress-erific - the Wood Jewelry Cabinet ($36) at Urban Outfitters gives ya shabby chic.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night?
Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal shopper feature!