Apr 10, 2013 11:00 AM
Valerie writes, "Hey, Outblush! You haven't failed me yet when it comes to great and stylish suggestions. A few years ago you helped out with some necklace options for my bridesmaids. Now I'm looking for some inexpensive, unique gifts to give my three amazing girlfriends who are hosting my baby shower! I've gone the spa gift card and personalized stationery route already, so something else in the under $30 range would be awesome. Thanks!"
Hi Valerie! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm a firm believer that food and drink always make the best gifts. I found a bunch of goodies that meet your $30 and under requirement (some well under in case you want to pair a few together in gift bags). Have fun at the shower! It's the ultimate guilt-free cake-eating event!
1. Valerie Confections Rose Petal Petits Fours ($18 for four)
2. Nudo Italian Spaghetti and Olive Oil Set ($20) In case you have a friend who is anti-sweets!
3. Zoë's Chocolate Co. Bar Collection ($7.50 each)
4. Rockstar Drink Charms ($28 for six) Consider giving each friend one or two!
5. Hand Printed Dahlia Tea Towel ($16) Wrap your gifts in a towel for a cutesy presentation.
6. The Republic of Tea get happy Mug ($13)
7. The Republic of Tea get relaxed Tea ($11)
8. Personalized Canvas Wine Tote ($17) Make sure to add a bottle of wine!
9. ReWined Chardonnay Candle ($27)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Layla here: At a strapping 5'2", I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve for fellow petite girls who need to look fashion fabulous. Plus, I make all of my beauty purchases online just so I can get free trial size samples in the mail. If you're not sure about a product, chances are I've tried it! I'd be glad to recommend my favs. I also have a knack for men's apparel and gifts, especially geek guy gifts, thanks to the expertise of my own gadget-inclined guy.