Today, we're partnering up with UK-based stylist Jason Gardiner on his Facebook page (check him out on ITV's This Morning!) to answer a couple of his fan's Personal Shopper requests from across the pond. He asked 'em what they wanted, and Stephanie Rae Rae wrote: "Most of the time wear black.... 23, want to wear something a bit different! Any ideas??? xxxx"
Oh, Stephanie, you're 23, honey! Time to break out the COLOR and fun prints! We know it's easy to gravitate towards black, since it feels "safe", but do you want to look back at photos of yourself in 20 years and be in all black, all the time? With that in mind, we've rounded up some starter pieces for you, with nary a bit of black in the lot. (We also figured that, since you're 23, budget is probably an issue, so everything here is on the inexpensive side!) None of the colors or prints are too extreme, and there's some fun potential for mixing & matching in there. Enjoy!
1. ASOS High Waisted Pleat Chino (£35)
2. Miss Selfridge Red Waterfall Playsuit (£30)
3. Warehouse Orange Elegance Smudge Print Dress (£45)
4. H! by Henry Holland Dark Blue Washed Skinny Jeans (£25)
5. ASOS Face And Star Print Cross Back Cami (£25)
6. Miss Selfridge Burgundy Dippy Hem Maxi Dress (£37)
7. Warehouse Green Cherry Blossom Off Shoulder Top (£38)
8. A|Wear Ruffle Front Blouse (£25)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.