Nov 7, 2010 7:56 AM
Clearly, you're all quite enamored of our Personal Shopper feature, since we get (no joke) a metric ton of requests each week. And since there are only so many of us editors, and only so much time in a day, and only so much - okay, you get the idea. We're a bit overloaded.
So, in order to simplify the process, we wanna be up front with you, the potential Personal Shopper recipient, about what we need from you to make our work easier.
Ergo, from now on, Personal Shopper requests which answer the following questions will be given priority over those that don't:
1. What size (shoe or dress) are you?Please be advised that with the current backlog of Personal Shopper requests, if your email is chosen by one of our editors, it will be between 3 and 4 weeks before it is posted live to Outblush. We will make every effort to help you out with last-minute requests, but please do try to give us as much advance notice as possible.
2. What is your maximum budget?
3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event?
4. If this is for a gift for a person, please tell us two things they like, and conversely, two things they DON'T like.
5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!!
6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.