Susan wrote: "I have been looking for a pea green shift dress for
ages now, the problem is, i don't want one with a belt, as i'm really tall
and and the belt ends up to high always. So i just want one that's shaped
but without a belt."
Oooh, this was a tough one. I'm sure it's the color that gave you such a challenge, because shift dresses are seemingly everywhere. And that elusive pea green gave us quite the challenge as well.
1. Heartbreaker Fashion Spy Dress ($60) - The sleeves might exclude it from your 'shift dress' category, but it still has the basic shape and is extremely retro-sexy!
2. Tahari ASL Women's Sheath Dress (£60)
3. Hedda Clothing Shift Dress ($100) - We know what you're thinking. . .This isn't green! It isn't, but Hedda Clothing will happily make this style in your color choice if you convo her on Etsy!
4. Jax Linen Shift Dress (£45) - It's also worth checking your local TKMaxx if you've got one. It's shift dress season there right now!
5. Hobbs Mere Dress (£69) - If size 14 is sold out online at Hobbes, check everywhere the brand is sold, including John Lewis and House of Fraser, where it's the same price.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!