Katy writes: Oh, Outblush. How did I ever shop before you? (Mostly unsuccessfully, if I recall...) Here's my current quest: a pair of chunky, platform-y sandals like these great Dansko ones but non-leather.
- I wear a size 7.5 shoe
- I'm willing to pay up to $150-ish for a well-made pair
- no deadline - the Boston weather is taking its sweet time getting warm, so it'll be a while before I can parade my tootsies out in the open.
- as for color, I don't have much of a preference, as long as it's nothing too outlandish like neon pink or highlighter yellow
- preferably nothing higher than a 2" heel, but I can handle up to 3" if they're platform
- they need to be vegan and have that funky-grandma vibe like Dansko/Hasbeens/Dr. Scholls
Your shopping kung fu is strong, and if you manage to find sandals for me, I will proclaim your superiority to all.
Thanks so much for the help!
Hey Katy, Robin here! This was a toughie, but I've got a few options that should work out for you. Enjoy your funky shoes once the weather gets warm!
1. Belong T-Strap Wedge Sandals ($31 on sale)
2. J-41 Fiji ($79)
3. Wanted Darla Natural Knotty Toe Saltwater Sandals ($39)
4. Shift into Neutral Heel ($58)
5. Novacas Morgan L. ($90)
6. Chelsea Crew Agnes T-strap Sandals ($73)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.