May 20, 2011 10:14 AM
Deela R. wrote: "Hello Ladies! Each and everyday I pore over your latest posts...love the delicious finds of the day! I live in Alaska and we don't always have access to such things. I am hoping you can help me find some shoes. I bought some uber comfy Yosi Samra foldable ballet flats from Daily Candy a few weeks ago (when they were a smokin' deal). They arrived and they are all I want to wear - since it's finally Spring here in Alaska. However, I am not a fan of the $66 price tag. Any suggestions for elastic top ballet flats or something equally adorable? Thanks!!"
1. The Original: Yosi Samra Elastic Top Line Ballet Flats ($59+, in multiple colors)
2. Cityslips ($30, 2 colors)
3. Gap City Flats
4. Restricted Vino Peep-Toe Flats ($50 on sale, 4 colors)
5. Forever21 Ruched Satin Flats ($16)
6. Simply Vera Vera Wang Chronos Ballet Flats ($40 on sale)
7. Lower East Side Alexis Captoe Ballet Flats ($20 on sale, 3 colors)
8. Wanted Shoes Petal Power Ballet Flats ($34 on sale, 2 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!