Aug 11, 2011 11:30 AM
Heather writes: I saw this beautiful chevron bedding on a design blog. On further research it's out of my price range. I was wondering if your brilliant team would have any suggestions for something similar. I'm looking for a full new bed set (in my case that's duvet or cover, sheets and pillowcases) with a bold but simple pattern that is reasonably priced. I'm looking the range of $200 or less, hopefully, for the full set. Thanks! I love the site :)
Chevron is haunting me lately. We volunteer for these Personal Shopper so I can't understand why I do this to myself. But luckily, this bedding request was WAY more fun than the dress request. Plus, Mitchy helped out with this one. Also, if you know a baby or a dog that needs some chevron bedding, I got that covered too!! - Magzilla
1. Urban Outfitters Zigzag Duvet Cover ($80)
2. LoftHome Chevron Duvet Cover ($109)
3. Alamode Zig Zag Black & White Comforter Set ($219)
4. West Elm Organic Chevron Duvet Cover ($89)
5. Quatrefoil Duvet Cover Set ($79)
6. West Elm Organic Tribal Sheet Set ($39 for green, $49 for blue)
7. Urban Tot Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket ($50)
8. Black/Denton Chevron Large Dog Duvet ($55)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.