Jul 9, 2013 11:15 AM
Rachel writes: "Hi Outblush, This is probably a request for Trajano or Carlota. I have an ultra stylish coworker who has a pair of nude stacked heel sandals from Topshop. They're out of stock now, but here's a link to them. I love the stacked low heel and the strappiness, but style duping is frowned upon here. Are there any lookalikes in a similar or lower price range?
1. What size (shoe or dress) are you? Size 7 almost universally
2. What is your maximum budget? $150
6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like. Not too dressy! I'd like to be able to wear these with shorts. Thanks! Rachel"
Hey Rachel! Carlota here. I'd love to help you find shoes similar to your friend's totally cool ones. Hope you like my picks! My personal pick is #3! XOXO
1. Bandolino Kitchie Sandals ($55, on sale)
2. Clarks Kyna Wit Sandals ($71, on sale)
3. Kelsi Dagger Greta Sandals ($83, on sale)
4. Call It SPRING Bruna Sandals ($60)
5. VOLATILE Karma Sandals ($52, on sale)
6. Dansko Sandi Sandals in Sand Dollar ($80, on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However,l I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as for others.