Oct 14, 2010 10:31 AM
Samantha S. writes: I am a loyal reader of your site and I love how you do the personal shopper section. I work in a pharmacy and we are required to carry a see-through (transparent) handbag, and boy are they hard to come by. The only ones I can find online are designer ones that cost about $200. I would like to find an inexpensive bag that I can take to work. Can you help me? Thanks!
Hey Samantha, Robin here, with a few transparent totes for you. While there's a handful of options here, the most notable thing we wanted to point out was that number 4 - the Switch It purse organizer is available around the internet with a lot of different accent colors, so if that one meets your size needs, you may be able to find it in your favorite shade.
1. Ciciabella Clear Brag Bag ($11)
2. Dooney & Burke Crystal Doodle Tote ($30)
3. Polo Ralph Lauren Clear Pony Tote ($40)
4. Switch It Medium Handbag Organizer in Lagoon ($45)
5. Candice Clear Handbag ($36) - also available in pink and green
6. La Diva Clear Tote with Tiger Print Pouch ($40)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.