Christina writes: "Dear Outblush team, Thank you for saving my butt countless times with gifts ideas for my family, friends and me. Now I need your help more than ever. Last week, I found out I'm going to be a mommy! I'm just eight weeks in but the uterus is expanding faster than I expected. :) Can you please please please help me expand my wardrobe? I'm looking for fabulous, diverse pieces that can get me from summer to fall and can stretch from the office to dinner with friends and more formal events.... I'd like to spend about $500-$600. In a perfect world, I could wear the clothes post-pregnancy. I'm currently a size 2, but I'm sure Mother Nature has plenty more surprises up her sleeve. I appreciate your help! xoxo Sincerely, Christina"
Dearest Christina! Carlota here. First and foremost, congratulations!! I am a mommy of two so I've been there and know how difficult it is to find stylish maternity clothing. Hope you like my picks! XOXO
1. Gap 1969 Demi Panel Sexy Boot Jeans $70
2. Long Sleeve Pocket Tee $90
3. Gap Demi Panel Modern Boot Pants $70
4. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Twist Front Nursing Tank $17
5. Beyond Vintage Long Sleeve Maternity Blouse $235
6. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve Fashion Top in Beige/Purple $20
7. Merona Ruched Button Front Cardigan $27
8. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Layering Cardigan $25
9. Old Navy Maternity Jersey Maxi Dress $35
10. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve Fashion Top in Blue/Green/Yellow $20
11. Merona Maternity Scoop Sweater $25
12. Ma Cherie Maternity Top $25
13. A Pea In The Pod Long Sleeve Pocket Tee $90
14. Rosie Pope Keyhole Maternity Blouse $125
15. Gap 1969 Demi Panel Always Skinny Jeans $70
16. ASOS Maternity Skinny Jeans in Wine $48
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However,l I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as for others.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.