Aug 19, 2011 11:55 AM
Cassi writes: Hey Outblush- I've A) recently gone on a weight loss revolution and B) am starting a new job next week where I have to dress up beyond skinny jeans and a blazer. The result of the two is that I don't have any clothes! I am looking for a new business wardrobe that goes beyond the average suit & blouse number. I am a size 8, an am pretty hourglass-y, & have no idea where to start. Please help & thank you!
YAY for you! Healthier, more successful and clearly more fashionable with the help from Outblush. You're on the way to the top! Speaking of tops, get some interchangeable tops that show off your waist-line and emphasize your feminine shape. It's an asset, not something to hide in the office. That's not to say you should let the girls do all the talking, but you should still look like a lady. A healthier lady! Remember, a good way to spice up any ensemble is with accessories. So stock up on affordable pieces to play with and spend where you need to (pants, dresses, shoes). Hope your year keeps looking up! -Magzilla
1. Great Plains White T ($16)
2. Zara Snakeskin Belt ($36)
3. Silence and Noise Pencil Skirt ($34)
4. Cape Detail Clean Blouse ($32)
5. Full Circle High Waisted Carrot Leg Pants ($56)
6. Luxury Divas Gray Striped Smock Blouse Top ($17)
7. Betty Jackson Two City Tweed Palazzo Pant ($89)s
8. Coldwater Creek Safari Shirt Dress ($25)
9. Miss Selfridge Skater Dress ($68)
10. Furla Everyone Tote ($178)
11. Peacocks Dolly Heel Shoes ($26)
12. ASOS TIZZY Lace Up Peep Toe Platform Shoe Boot ($78)
13. Piece Scarf Set ($33)
14. Witchery Team Stripe Endless Scarf ($40)
15. ASOS Retro Style Heart Watch ($35)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.