Feb 6, 2012 12:10 PM
Britt writes: I'm a bridesmaid in a good friend's wedding in August... and I'm on the hunt for a chocolate brown, retro inspired dress, and accessories...including some red pumps. So I thought I'd drop a line and see if you gals had any ideas? I've checked the basic wedding attire websites, but nothing is really jumping out at me. Any thoughts?!! Thanks so much for your help! Your website rocks! :) P.S. I live in really northern Canada, so I'm definitely looking for things that can be ordered online and shipped here! xoxo
1. Blueberry Filling Dress ($60)
2. Just Called to Say Chai Dress ($45)
3. Linda Dress ($86)
4. Decode 1.8 Ruffle Lace Detail Dress ($74)
5. Moschitto Designs Cutout Geometric Cuff ($42)
6. Rachel Roy Lock Bangle Bracelet ($55)
7. Bamboo Bangle ($23)
8. Kanupriya Red and Gold Ring ($73)
9. Crackled Stone Ring ($5)
10. Floral Detail Ring ($16)
11. Kendra Scott 'Danielle' Oval Earrings ($58)
12. Andean Collection Floresta Earrings ($26)
13. Perfectly Posed Red Patent Platform Pinup Pumps ($45)
14. Zella Hot Pepper Pumps ($98)
15. C Label Women's Jocelyn-47 Platform Pump ($46)
16. Charlotte Russe Polka Dot Pumps ($36)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.