Dec 31, 2010 10:03 AM
Natasha R. wrote, "I am getting married in April and have an amazing dress by Wai-Ching, it's ivory with a dark red dip dye to the waist. How can I do this dress justice, shoe wise? I'm looking for some off the wall shoes in in turquoise or another bold color. Please help! Size 9, budget $150. Thanks for your help! Natasha"
1. Paris Hilton Regal Pumps ($120)
2. MaxStudio Raw-Edged Satin Rosette Evening Sandals ($139)
3. Paco Mena Women's Pelori Peep-Toe Pumps ($95, 3 colors)
4. Luichiny Women's Gal Lop Sandals ($38-69 on sale, 6 colors)
5. Pour La Victoire Divia ($116 on sale)
6. Butter Women's Chutes Round-Toe Pumps ($151, 2 colors)
7. Badgley Mischka Fuller Peep-Toes ($139 on sale)
8. Nine West Area Sandals ($60 on sale, 4 colors)
9. Chinese Laundry Willy Heels ($56)
10. Nina Granite Evening Shoes ($90, 6 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!