Oct 13, 2010 10:59 AM
Hannah says, "So I turned 25 earlier this month. No biggie, except I still dress like I'm 15. OK, that's not entirely true. I wear appropriate business wear at work (in a museum), but I still find myself throwing on a slouchy hoody whenever I get cold, which is a lot. Help me upgrade my hoodies to something nicer and more age appropriate. I was thinking blazers or jackets - but nothing too formal, I'm in grad school and poor!
Ok, Hannah, you hit a lot of notes on that one, but we can work with eclectic. We're pitching you a nice mixture of blazer basics, artsier alternatives, and some suitable evening pieces in our bangin' blazer round up.
1. Black Queen Cuffed Sleeve Blazer ($65)
2. Picnic Society Blazer ($115)
3. European Culture Cropped Jacket ($105)
4. Annarita N. Blazer ($205)
5. European Culture Blazer ($124)
6. Steven Alan Agatha Blazer ($99)
7. L.K. Bennett Tie Waist Tuxedo Style Jacket ($135, now sold out (sorry!))
8. Oasis Tweed Blazer ($88)
9. Elizabeth and James Crepe and Faux-fur Blazer ($178)
We know, we're pretty fancy. If you want something a little more casual the easiest fix is the sweater blazer (like #6), an essential for every twenty-something. Here are some cheap options (not pictured):
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.