Aug 20, 2010 11:50 AM
Brittney writes: I am having the most difficult time trying to find a nice bedding outfit for my king size bed. Im currently deployed so all I can do is shop for it online... I'm not as good at online shopping as ya'll, so do you mind giving me a hand? I don't want anything too dark as I would like to brighten up my room. I would also like something that wasn't too girly. I looked at anthropolgie and liked the look of a nice quilt as well. I am also looking for silky sheets, I've never had them and would love to get some.
Hi Brittney - I've found some charming options to spruce up your bed. I tried to keep it bright and elegant without going too fru-fru. Hopefully you'll come home soon and be able to luxuriate in your fresh and lovely bed. Just the comforter outfits are pictured - some are duvets, some are quilts or comforters - I wanted to give you a good survey of what's out there. Silky sheet options are listed below.
1. Organic Fiore Print Duvet Cover ($199)
2. Perry Ellis Asian Lilly 3-piece Mini Duvet Cover Set ($60)
3. Dwell Studio Sevilla Quilt ($80)
4. Geo Modern Duvet ($80)
5. Blissliving Home Icelandic Dream Duvet Set ($285)
1. 1000 Thread Count Cotton Sateen ($88)
2. Rayon from Bamboo King Sheet Set ($123)
3. Empress Silk Satin Sheets ($439)
4. Silk Charmuese Sheets ($325)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal shopper feature!