Today, we're partnering up with UK-based stylist Jason Gardiner on his Facebook page (check him out on ITV's This Morning!) to answer a couple of his fan's Personal Shopper requests from across the pond. He asked 'em what they wanted, and Lisa C. wrote "sod the questions need a whole bloody wardrobe clearout and total new look am becoming a slummy mummy help me"
Lisa, it can be hard to juggle fashion with motherhood - after all, you never know what the little ones might do to your clothes! We picked out a range of mix-and-match, easy-to-care-for pieces with structure (or blousier pieces you can easily cinch in with a belt or a scarf) that will put up with what your kids can dish out. We also included 2 easy-care dresses that you can dress up for date night, or down for playground time. Enjoy! (And, P.S., we're total advocates for finding a few things you like & that are flattering and buying them up in every color!)
1. Topshop Sleeveless Grandad Shirt (£18)
2. Jigsaw Twisted Bust Top (£35, in 3 colors)
3. Jigsaw Tribal Beading Lyocell Dress (£129)
4. MOTO Blue Martha Straight Leg Jeans (£40)
5. Warehouse Slim Leg Pants ($38)
6. La Redoute Denim Dress (£24.50)
7. Jigsaw Retro Jersey Crew Neck Stripe T Shirt (£35)
8. Topshop Teal Asymmetric Oversized Tee (£28)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.