Andrea writes: "I have a Personal Shopper request! I'm going on a family vacation to Hawaii in November. My cousin is getting married on the beach, so I'll need an outfit for the ceremony and rehearsal dinner before. Then 8 other days of versatile, beach to rain outfits that won't weigh me down. And since I'm paying my own way, I need great items on the cheap. Help!"
Aloha, miss lady. Welcome to my current state of residence (PS it's Magzilla). I have become the apparent master of all things Hawaiian in the Outblush-o-sphere. And I am genuinely ok with that. As you can see, this wardrobe is Hawaiian inspired but not Hawaii specific. You should be able to get some serious life out of all of these pieces. Let us know how the Aloha spirit treats you!
Reception Apparel (but meant to be worn with other pieces as well):
1. Purple Split Neck Halter Dress ($76)
2. Parfait Flower Rose Gold Drop Earrings ($14)
3. Galluzzi Bangles ($18)
4. H&M Leather Sandals ($21)
5. H&M Lace Top ($7)
6. Floral Woven Self-Tie Short ($15)
7. Ikat Maxi Dress ($15)
8. Chevron-Stripe Dolman Sleeve Tee ($25)
9. Taylor Denim Short ($25-35 dependent on color)
10. Coral Cutwork Bandeau Dress ($50)
11. ASOS FOXY Leather Gladiator Sandal ($35)
12. H&M Striped Espadrilles ($21)
13. Out to Sea Mermaid Necklace ($25)
14. ASOS Friendship Bracelet Pack ($11) Keep one and give the other to a new friend who showed the aloha spirit.
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.