Dana L. wrote, "Hi there! I hate to admit defeat, but I'm really struggling with this (super picky) shopping challenge. My boyfriend and I will be attending three weddings in four weeks this August--all for couples in the same group of friends, so the same people will be at every wedding! I need to find at least one new dress so I'm not wearing the same thing every time. Unfortunately, I'm a graduate student and TA in Wisconsin (where budget cuts and the threat of strikes are looming), and I need a dress that is SUPER budget-friendly--preferably $50 or less. I'm a size 8, 5'9" with really long legs and broad shoulders, and can't wear anything strapless or super short. I look best in a sweetheart neckline and would love something in dark gray, navy, or dark green. Thank you SO MUCH!!! --Dana P.S. I love the style of the dress that you posted recently, but would like a little more embellishment!"
1. Midnight Sun Dress ($43)
2. ASOS Drapey Calf Length Halter Dress ($57 on sale, 2 colors)
3. AB Studio Solid Shirtdress ($29 on sale, 2 colors)
4. ASOS Pleated Drape Skirt Dress ($50 on sale, in 2 colors)
5. Kensie Sleeveless Sheer Draped Dress ($58)
6. DKNYC Sleeveless Draped Dress ($50 on sale)
7. Make a Swish Dress ($58)
8. Vertical Wave Dress ($48)
9. Never Running Slate Dress ($50)
10. AB Studio Pleated Sheath Dress ($40 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.