Apr 27, 2012 9:25 AM
Sophia Grace writes: "Dear Outblush, I have prom coming up in June and I'm having issues finding a dress. See I'm a size 14-16 and the only dress I found has been claimed by another girl, and I don't want to be the girl wearing the same dress as someone else at prom. If you could help me that would be awesome:) I only have a few things that I want... 1. Flowy, I have a tummy but a big bust so tight on top loose or poofy on the bottom 2. Lace and vintagesque 3. No purple... I wore it last year:) But my price range can extend to like $800:) Thank you so much!"
Secret: Outblush editors drool over Personal Shopper requests with big budgets. Not so secret: I love prom and fancy stuff. This was a fun one for me! 'Vintagesque' can go a few different ways, so there's sort of a gamut of lacy dresses here, and I sincerely hope one of them is right for you - and way prettier than the dress that other girl has!
1. JS Collections Chiffon & Lace Strapless Gown ($298)
2. Charming Silver Draped One Shoulder Applique Gown ($200) also in gold
3. Alyce Designs Lace Tiered Evening Gown ($498)
4. Black Lace Retro Glam Cocktail Dress ($156)
5. Alyce Designs Black Label Strapless Embellished Lace Evening Dress ($530)