Dec 5, 2010 12:32 PM
Joslyn E. wrote, "Hello! I visit the site everyday, every hour probably wile I'm at work. I enjoy going trough all your post. Love the website. I was hoping I can get a little "Personal Shopper" help. I'm expecting a baby due Feb 10, 2011. My baby shower is around the corner (about a week from this Saturday) and I've been shopping, trying things on and just cant seem to find the "perfect outfit" for my some what of a big belly. I'm a little on the bigger side but not overweight. It'll be outdoor so I'm going to have to keep warm. I'm on a bit of budget or don't want to go overboard. I would really really appreciate a post dedicated to me:) Hopefully this isn't too much of a challenge or maybe it is and you'll enjoy it! Thanks for your time, Joslyn Mommy To Be! "
Congratulations on the baby, Joslyn! Since your shower is outside, we've selected a variety of dresses, leggings, and cardigans/jackets. If you choose one of the short dresses, add the leggings plus your favorite flats or boots, and one of the cardigans. Load on your fave jewelry, get a manicure, and have a blast!
1. Long Sleeve Shawl Collar Maternity Sweater Dress ($35)
2. 3/4 Sleeve Belted Maternity Dress ($100 on sale)
3. ASOS MATERNITY Exclusive Lace Insert Maxi Dress ($79, 2 colors)
4. YASB 3/4 Sleeve Empire Seam Maternity Dress ($100 on sale)
5. Japanese Weekend Dash Dot Dash Maternity Dress ($84)
6. ASOS MATERNITY Piped Bell Sleeve Dress ($48)
7. Old Navy Maternity Corsage Cardigan ($20 on sale, 2 colors)
8. Button Front Ponte Maternity Jacket ($50 on sale)
9. Long Sleeve 1 Button Closure Maternity Cardigan ($25)
10. Secret Fit Belly Jersey Knit Stretch Fabric Maternity Leggings ($20)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.