Mar 17, 2011 9:30 AM
Amy C. wrote: "Outblush- You've done great for me in the past, so I have another request for you. Even though everyone's kind of caught up in coral/honeysuckle colors this spring, I've become completely obsessed with bright aqua blue. I found this nail color (It dries significantly darker) and last week I found the color in an amazing PINK by VS bra. I would love love love to find an adorable day dress in this color. I have a 5'4 size 4-6 frame and I'd like something that can go from class-casual (with out burning up in it-because I walk about a mile to class every day in Texas-it gets hot here y'all) to work-appropriate (we can wear jeans so nothing too business like). I like dresses that hit a little above the knee, and I've been loving the looks of dresses that are very cute and fitted at the top with a looser, somewhat flouncy hemline (but I don't like anything too poofy, and bubble hemlines are horrible unflattering on me) If it helps, I also loved #s 7 and 10 on this personal shopper. Thank you guys, for personal shoppers past and future as well as something to keep me from going bored at work every day! Amy C"
Nail Color: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Blue Me Away! ($3)
1. Seafoam of Affection Dress ($80)
2. Velvet Trella Gauzy Whisper V-Neck Dress ($127)
3. Alice + Olivia Danny Layered Tank Dress ($120 on sale)
4. Arden B. Ruffle V-Neck Knit Dress ($40 on sale)
5. Rolando Santana 'Anna' Square Neck Tiered Dress ($107 on sale)
6. Free People Dandelion Fit and Flare Dress ($128)
7. Phosphoresence Dress ($58)
8. Rachel Pally Venice Dress ($86 on sale)
9. Acoustic Solo Dress ($43)
10. Delia's One-Shoulder Knit Dress ($45)
11. Artemis Dress ($58)
12. The Limited Square Neck Tank Dress ($90)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!