Jan 2, 2011 8:11 AM
Melissa writes, "Hey lovely editors at Outblush! I've been reading the blog, for what seems like years and its absolutely part of my daily routine! I'm graduating this month from college and moving back home and hopefully landing a job soon after. I'm going to be re-doing my room, and I want nothing more than for it to look a little more adult. My dream bed set is the Arabis Duvet Cover from Anthropologie, but it is simply too expensive! I love it because it is a detailed print, that is of high quality and doesn't look cheap. I do like the colors, but it doesn't have to be this color scheme by any means. If you brilliant ladies could find me a duvet set, that is patterned, and as detailed and cool as anthropologie's that would be huge. And please- keep the duvet set (size Full/Queen) and Shams under $250! Thanks so much! All the best, Melissa"
1. The Original: Arabis Bedding ($298/duvet cover, $88/sham)
2. Josie Full/Queen Duvet Cover Set ($150)
3. Horchow "Dylan" Rose Tree Queen Comforter Set ($162 on sale)
4. Sky "Mirage" Full/Queen Duvet Set ($180 on sale)
5. DwellStudio Etching Ink Full/Queen Duvet Cover & Shams Set ($280)
6. Vida by Eva Mendes Sofia 4 Piece Comforter Set ($150 on sale)
7. Kas Tjandra Mini Comforter Set ($90 on clearance)
8. 2Modern Plush Living Montreal Duvet Set ($168)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.