May 5, 2011 10:20 AM
Anna H. wrote, "I'd like to start off by saying this is my 3rd personal shopper request (well the 2nd one was from by best friend but we collaborated) and I am not going to stop asking because you gals find options that I never come across. How do you do it??? We are throwing a party till you drop (literally) bachelorette party in Vegas (in August) for one of my very best friends. We really want to surprise her with a hot sexy white/silver club dress for her to wear one of the nights. The plan is for the rest of the party to wear a certain color dress and she wears white. We know what we want to get her but it is a bit out of our price range. http://www.jovani.com/sheer-short-dress Can you help us find something similar but a bit cheaper, under $400. She is beautiful, skinny and loves to stand out She is about 5'6 and small frame (size S). She likes short, low neckline, or low back dresses. She is definitely the girl who is comfortable with herself. The above dress is perfect for her except for the price tag. And she hates feathers, any type, even if it's just one. But loves BLING! We've have bought a few gifts for her from Outblush posts and she has always LOVED them so I hope you guys can help."
1. The Original: Jovani 7757 ($795)
2. BG Haure One-Shoulder Rouched Rhinestone Cocktail Dress ($300)
3. Blush Beaded Satin Dress ($298)
4. Jovani Silver Sparkly Dress [Style 159502] ($400)
5. Arden B Ombre Sequin Tube Dress ($55 on sale)
6. Laundry by Shelli Segal One Shoulder Metallic Jersey Dress ($285)
7. Alice + Olivia Kira Beaded Dress ($396)
8. Aidan Mattox One-Shoulder Sequin Dress with Sash ($295)
9. Faviana Couture Celebrity Inspired Cocktail Dress [style 6240] ($258)
10. 6216 by Lindsay Lohan Sparking Tube Dress ($336)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!