Outblush reader and bachelorette writes in search of awesome white bachelorette ensemble for her last night as a single lady out on the town:
1. Dress Size 0-2
2. Maximum budget - $200
3. The Little White Dress! For my bachlorette party in NYC this upcoming July. I live in NYC and work in fashion, so I am looking for something that is city-chic, suited for summer, unique but still a little pizazz and glitz! I am going for the "WOW she looks sexy" -- not in the trashy way but in the way that girls will look at you for your fashion!
(Going for the sex in the city chic look!)
4. Two things I like -- cut-outs, unique shapes Two things I do not like -- anything that is too covered and looks matronly (this is my last whoo-rah to look single and sexy!)
5. I am looking for a white dress for my bachlorette party, or perhaps a white outfit to wear during the day at our pool party (a bikini pool outfit)
6. I am open to it all!
Dearest bride-to-be! I'd love to help you look white hot at your bachelorette party this month. Regarding the pool party, I suggest wearing your favorite swimsuit and a cute cover-up. Hope you like my picks! XOXO
1. Very Sexy Sequin Cover-Up ($111, on sale)
2. La Blanca Crochet Trim Cover-Up ($99)
3. Beach Sexy Crochet Cover-Up ($51, on sale)
4. Robin Piccone Penelope Crochet Kerchief Cover-Up Dress ($88)
5. Beach Sexy Tassel Cover-Up ($33, on sale)
6. In Rare Form Backless Ivory Dress ($42)
7. Two Bows Down Dress ($80)
8. C'mon Get Happy One Shoulder Dress ($38)
9. Midnight Masquerade Strapless Dress ($72)
10. Honey Punch Notch To Mention Strapless Cutout Dress ($43)
11. Julianne Hough for Sole Society Angela Bootie ($70)
12. Vince Camuto Canaday Sandal ($86, on sale)
13. Charles by Charles David Gazette Sandal ($45, on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However,l I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as for others.