May 16, 2011 10:49 AM
Jordyn G. wrote: "I'm attending a family wedding in June and I need help finding a dress to wear. My date will be wearing his dress blues so I would like to try to find a shade of blue similar. My search is limited due to the color and my budget is in the $50. My dress size is typically between 7-9 but it tends to vary a lot. Thanks!"
$50? Sorry to say, Jordyn, but there aren't a lot of wedding-appropriate dark blue dresses under $50 that will go with your date's dress blues. We did find six that might work, though; let us know how you like 'em!
1. Lulus Concerto in Chiffon Navy Blue Dress ($37)
2. Alloy Lila Cowlneck Dress ($30 on sale)
3. Lulu's Lady Ingenue Navy Blue Dress ($47)
4. Tinley Road Knit Shirred Dress with Sequins ($44)
5. ASOS PREMIUM Origami Fold Contour Dress ($38 on sale)
6. Mossimo Crossover Empire Dress ($40)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!