Apr 12, 2011 10:46 AM
Alison B. wrote: "Hey! Religious Outblush reader and fan- I love all of your gift ideas and I bookmark pages from your site all the time! I was hoping you could help me find a dress for my friend's wedding in May. I'm looking for a high necked short dress, preferably sleeveless. I want something that is a little sexy but still classy and somewhat formal. The color isn't too important but since the wedding is in May I'd love to wear something bright or with a pattern. My budget is around $100. I am a size 4 and am 25 years old. So I don't want anything too stuffy or old, but it is a formal wedding (in CA). Please help!"
1. Gentle Geranium Coral Halter Dress ($41)
2. But An Illusion Dress ($85)
3. Arrogant Cat Draped Shift Dress ($93 on sale)
4. Rachel Roy Pure Imagination Dress ($75 on sale)
5. TFNC Dress Embellished Double Layer Chiffon ($72)
6. Madewell Floating Feathers Dress ($80 on sale)
7. Standout and Deliver Dress ($60)
8. Tahari by ASL 1120M479 Shift Dress ($93 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!